RESERVATIONS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
To ensure your spot, we highly recommend making reservations at least 24 hours in advance for your time in the Adventure Course. Late arrivals will not be allowed to join your tour time and there may not be space to join a different group. To book now call 603-587-2093.
The park offers an exciting adventure that allows individuals, families and groups to engage in healthy, fun and challenging activity that builds balance, agility and self-confidence while enjoying a beautiful natural forest environment. No previous experience is necessary!
- Level 1 Yellow: Easiest course. Generally, have platform heights of 9-15’ off the ground. For ages 7 to adult.
- Level 2 Red: Moderate/Challenging course. Generally platform heights of 18-25’ off the ground, requiring agility, balance, and strength.
The park consists of 5 areas’ and two levels of varying difficulty. Participants are challenged to move from platform to platform up in the trees and from the ground, by crossing various bridges, climbing ladders, obstacle’s and zip lines. Examples of element challenges include: trapeze bridge, log suspension bridge, Himalayan bridge, various ladders, quick jump freefall, cargo net, and self-belay devices.
After guests are fitted with harness and helmet, they go through a safety and park usage orientation, and then head up to the park to navigate their chosen courses. The park is SELF GUIDED and uses the smart safety belay (SSB) system. SSB is a permanently activated securing system where at least one safety clip is always anchored, even when switching courses.
Once participants are harnessed and briefed they have a 2 hour session in the course.
- For ages 7 and up & minimum height of 48″
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds.**
- Dry clothing & closed toe shoes are required.
- Participants must be capable of performing specific safety tasks independently.
- Participants must be willing to: accept all risks, get specific training, and negotiate elements.
- Participants must be able to read, listen and understand all rules, procedures, and instructions.
- Release of Liability must be signed, (if under 18, parent or guardian must sign) prior to participation.
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant (consult doctor prior to visit).
- Participants must be of sound body and mind and NOT under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
|AGE||LEVEL 1||LEVEL 2|
|7-9||Supervised||With an Adult|
- Solo: Can participate alone
- Supervised: Adult (18+) guiding children from the park ground(10 children per adult maximum)
- With an Adult: Adult (18+) must accompany children on ropes courses(2 children per adult maximum)
**If we are unable to properly fit the harness, we cannot allow participation.