WANT ACCESS TO…
The Guided Zipline Tour
Aerial Adventure Course
The Water Challenge Course
THE ULTIMATE ADVENTURE IS FOR YOU
**RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED – See the Availability Link or Book Now**
Tours typically sell out and reservations are highly recommended!
The Ultimate Adventure includes our brand new guided zipline tour through our nearly 50-acre park! Six separate zip lines stretch over 3000’ of cable on this all-new guided tour! Much like at our sister company, Alpine Adventures, you’ll zip platform to platform through the treetop canopy above the park. Our zips range from 200’-1000’ long, with varying heights up to 40 feet! Upon completing the zip tour jump into a Pinzgauer to finish your adventure.
Also included in the Ultimate Adventure is our beloved Aerial Adventure Forest. The Forest consists of 5 areas’ and two levels of varying difficulty. Participants are challenged to move from platform to platform up in the trees and from the ground, by crossing various bridges, climbing ladders, obstacles and zip lines. Examples of element challenges include: trapeze bridge, log suspension bridge, Himalayan bridge, various ladders, quick jump freefall, cargo net, and self-belay devices.
After guests are fitted with harness and helmet, they go through a safety and park usage orientation and then head up to the park to navigate their chosen courses. The Forest is SELF GUIDED and uses the smart safety belay (SSB) system. SSB is a permanently activated securing system where at least one safety clip is always anchored, even when switching courses. For more information on the Aerial Adventure Forest click here.
Once you’ve completed the gravity-defying adventures we have to offer head over to the waterpark to cool off.
The Ultimate Adventure is everything Candia Springs has to offer at one low price. Our Ultimate Adventure package has unrivaled value.
- For ages 7 and up & minimum height of 48″
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds.**
- Dry clothing & closed toe shoes are required.
- Participants must be capable of performing specific safety tasks independently.
- Participants must be willing to: accept all risks, get specific training, and negotiate elements.
- Participants must be able to read, listen and understand all rules, procedures, and instructions.
- Release of Liability must be signed, (if under 18, parent or guardian must sign) prior to participation.
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant (consult doctor prior to visit).
- Participants must be of sound body and mind and NOT under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
|AGE||LEVEL 1||LEVEL 2|
|7-9||Supervised||With an Adult|
- Solo: Can participate alone
- Supervised: Adult (18+) guiding children from the park ground(10 children per adult maximum)
- With an Adult: Adult (18+) must accompany children on ropes courses(2 children per adult maximum)
**If we are unable to properly fit the harness, we cannot allow participation.