HAVE FUN, PLAY SAFE!
Challenge yourself on Candia Springs Aqua-Venture, our NEW inflatable challenge course.
Reservations are highly recommended; sessions often sell out.
- Lifejackets required.
- Do not enter inflatable until instructed to do so by attendant.
- Do not play in a boisterous manner.
- No diving or flips.
- Do not go headfirst down the slides.
- No hanging or swinging on the anchor ropes.
- No diving or swimming underneath the inflatable.
- Remove glasses, watches, keys or any other sharp objects before using Aqua-Venture.
- Only competent swimmers are allowed on the inflatables – a swim test may be required.
- The attendant reserves the right to refuse entry.
The layout of the aqua park is subject to change! Attraction may close anytime due to inclement weather, water levels, Maintenance or business volume.
- For ages 7 and up.
- Maximum weight is 300 pounds.**
- Appropriate swimwear required, no zippers, buckles, or buttons.
- No glasses, watches, jewelry, keys or any sharp objects
- No shoes (water shoes included).
- Adult supervision may be required at the attendants request.
- Guests must arrive on time for their scheduled start time, or activity participation may be forfeited.
- A Release of Liability must be signed prior to participation. If under 18 yrs, a parent or legal guardian must sign.
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant (consult doctor prior to visit).
**If we are unable to properly fit the lifejacket, we cannot allow participation.
Participants must be:
- capable of performing specific safety tasks independently.
- willing to accept all risks, get specific training, and negotiate elements.
- able to read, listen and understand all rules, procedures, and instructions.
- of sound body and mind and NOT under the influence of alcohol or drugs.