Candia’s Aerial Adventure Forest challenge course allows you to enjoy a beautiful woodland environment while engaging in fun, healthy and challenging activities which build self-confidence, balance, agility, and teamwork skills.
Reservations are highly recommended, sessions often sell out.
If you also want to enjoy the Guided Zipline Tour during your visit, please book the Ultimate Adventure instead of the Aerial Adventure Forest.
During our peak season, your Aerial Adventure Forest includes FREE access to the water park.
What is included in the tour
The park consists of 3 areas with two levels of difficulty in the trees. Participants are challenged to move from platform to platform in the trees, and from the ground, by traversing bridges, climbing ladders, scaling obstacles, and crossing zip lines.
Upon completing the final zip line, you’ll jump into a Pinzgauer for an off-road adventure back to your starting point.
The Aerial Adventure Forest and Guided Zipline Tours have the following restrictions:
For ages 7 and up.
Minimum height of 48″.
Minimum weight of 50lbs-Maximum weight is 250 pounds.**
Dry clothing and closed toe shoes are required.
A Release of Liability must be signed prior to participation. If under 18 yrs, a parent or legal guardian must sign.
Not recommended for women who are pregnant (consult doctor prior to visit).
**If we are unable to properly fit the harness, we cannot allow participation.
Participants must be:
- capable of performing specific safety tasks independently.
- willing to accept all risks, get specific training, and negotiate elements.
- able to read, listen and understand all rules, procedures, and instructions.
- of sound body and mind and NOT under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
The requirements for Supervision in the Aerial Adventure Course are:
AGE LEVEL 1 LEVEL 2
7 – 9 Supervised With Adult
10 – 12 Supervised Supervised
13 – 14 Solo Supervised
15+ Solo Solo
- Solo: Can participate alone
- Supervised: Adult (18+) guiding children from the park ground (10 children per adult maximum)
- With an Adult: Adult (18+) must accompany children on ropes courses (2 children per adult maximum)
Water park restrictions:
The following are the specific restrictions for the Water park features.
- Speed Slides: guests must be a minimum height of 48″ and weigh less than 250 lbs.
- Twister Flume Slide: guests must be less than the maximum weight of 300 lbs. In addition, guests must be at least 48″ to ride alone or under 36″ to ride with another person on Twister.Infants (children under 2) are admitted for FREE.
What to Bring:
Adventure Course and Guided Zipline Tour:
- Closed toe shoes that will not slip off.
- Dry, weather appropriate, clothing. We recommend longer shorts or tights that will fit comfortably under the leg straps of the harness.
- Sunscreen and bug-spray.