Candia’s Ultimate Adventure allows you to take advantage of everything Candia Springs has to offer at one low price.
Reservations are highly recommended; sessions often sell out.
Challenge yourself in the multi-level Aerial Adventure Forest. Soar across the park during our Guided Zipline Tour. Enjoy the Thrill of a Pinzguaer army truck off road adventure to get you back to your starting point.
During our peak season, your Ultimate Adventure includes FREE access to the water park.
Our Guided Zipline Tour covers our nearly 50-acre park! The tour includes six separate zip lines that stretch over 3000’ of cable! Concluding with our 1000’ twin racing zip, you’ll zip platform to platform through the treetop canopy above the park. Our zips range from 200’-1000’ long, with varying heights up to 40 feet!
The Aerial Adventure Forest consists of 3 areas with two aerial levels of difficulty. Participants are challenged to move from platform to platform in the trees, and from the ground, by traversing bridges, climbing ladders, scaling obstacles, and crossing zip lines.
The Aerial Adventure Forest and Guided Zipline Tours have the following restrictions:
For ages 7 and up.
Minimum height of 48″.
Minimum weight of 50lbs-Maximum weight is 250 pounds.**
Dry clothing and closed toe shoes are required.
A Release of Liability must be signed prior to participation. If under 18 yrs, a parent or legal guardian must sign.
Not recommended for women who are pregnant (consult doctor prior to visit).
**If we are unable to properly fit the harness, we cannot allow participation.
Participants must be:
- capable of performing specific safety tasks independently.
- willing to accept all risks, get specific training, and negotiate elements.
- able to read, listen and understand all rules, procedures, and instructions.
- of sound body and mind and NOT under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
The requirements for Supervision in the Aerial Adventure Course are:
AGE LEVEL 1 LEVEL 2
7 – 9 Supervised With Adult
10 – 12 Supervised Supervised
13 – 14 Solo Supervised
15+ Solo Solo
- Solo: Can participate alone
- Supervised: Adult (18+) guiding children from the park ground (10 children per adult maximum)
- With an Adult: Adult (18+) must accompany children on ropes courses (2 children per adult maximum)
Water park restrictions:
The following are the specific restrictions for the Water park features.
- Speed Slides: guests must be a minimum height of 48″ and weigh less than 250 lbs.
- Twister Flume Slide: guests must be less than the maximum weight of 300 lbs. In addition, guests must be at least 48″ to ride alone or under 36″ to ride with another person on Twister.Infants (children under 2) are admitted for FREE.
What to Bring:
Adventure Course and Guided Zipline Tour:
- Closed toe shoes that will not slip off.
- Dry, weather appropriate, clothing. We recommend longer shorts or tights that will fit comfortably under the leg straps of the harness.
- Sunscreen and bug-spray.