Candia’s Guided Zipline Tour allows you to soar through our park while our experienced guides handle your trolley and braking.
Reservations are highly recommended; tours often sell out.
If you also want to challenge yourself in the Aerial Adventure Forest during your visit, please book the Tree Combo instead of the Guided Zipline Tour.
During our peak season, your Guided Zipline Tour includes FREE access to the waterpark.
What is included in the tour
The tour includes six separate zip lines that stretch over 3000’ of cable! you’ll zip platform to platform through the treetop canopy above the park. Our zips range from 200’-1000’ long, with varying heights up to 40 feet!
Upon completing the zip tour, you’ll jump into a Pinzgauer for an off-road adventure back to your starting point.
In addition, during our peak season, you get FREE access to the waterpark’s speed and flume slides, activity area, and swimming hole. Please note that weather permitting the water park is open Father’s Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
The Aerial Adventure Forest and Guided Zipline Tours have the following restrictions:
For ages 7 and up.
Minimum height of 48″.
Minimum weight of 50lbs-Maximum weight is 250 pounds.**
Dry clothing and closed toe shoes are required.
A Release of Liability must be signed prior to participation. If under 18 yrs, a parent or legal guardian must sign.
Not recommended for women who are pregnant (consult doctor prior to visit).
**If we are unable to properly fit the harness, we cannot allow participation.
Participants must be:
- capable of performing specific safety tasks independently.
- willing to accept all risks, get specific training, and negotiate elements.
- able to read, listen and understand all rules, procedures, and instructions.
- of sound body and mind and NOT under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Water park restrictions:
The following are the specific restrictions for the Water park features.
- Speed Slides: guests must be a minimum height of 48″ and weigh less than 250 lbs.
- Twister Flume Slide: guests must be less than the maximum weight of 300 lbs. In addition, guests must be at least 48″ to ride alone or under 36″ to ride with another person on Twister.
Infants (children under 2) are admitted for FREE.
What to Bring:
Adventure Course and Guided Zipline Tour:
- Closed toe shoes that will not slip off.
- Dry, weather appropriate, clothing. We recommend longer shorts or tights that will fit comfortably under the leg straps of the harness.
- Sunscreen and bug-spray.